"The Good Place" : 5 times Michael accurately described human beings!
Updated: Aug 30, 2021
I recently started watching "The Good Place" on Netflix and now I am really addicted to the show. Yes, the show is hilarious but underneath the comedy, the show shares some really amazing ideologies. And if you haven't watched the show yet, DO WATCH IT NOW. It is available on Netflix. Also, this post might contain some spoilers so feel free to switch to another article ( only if you hate spoilers :P )
The show also had unlimited celebrity references , LOTS of philosophy lessons and "Immanuel Kant" references which added both wit and humour to the show.
Fun Fact - "Michael" in the "The Good Place" is actually named after an archangel named Michael!
In "The Good Place" , Michael is constantly figuring out humans - their tastes , emotions , food choices , fashion choices etc. and most of the remarks he made ACTUALLY made sense. 5 times Michael from "The Good Place" accurately described us-
1. "You humans have too many emotions! You only need two, anger and confusion." -Michael, The Good Place
Ah , yes. I think you are kinda right , Michael :)
2. "And I've really ever wanted was to know what it feels like to be human. And now we are going to do the most human thing of all. Attempt something futile with a ton of unearned confidence." - Michael , The Good Place
Okay , we get you. But atleast we try!
3. "It's a rare occurrence, like a double rainbow.. or someone on the internet saying 'You know what you convinced me. I was wrong.' " - Michael , The Good Place
Brother, we experienced a double rainbow in 2020 but not a single person on the internet who said that :))
4. "In the words of one of my actual friends, 'ya basic'. It's a human insult. It's devastating. You're devastated."- Michael, The Good Place
5. "People improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?" - Michael, The Good Place
That was deep.
Have you watched "The Good Place" ? If you haven't watch it now , it is not another meaningless comedy show.
And , if you haven't subscribed to our website , you KNOW you SHOULD!