The Good Place: Philosophical, relatable , crazy quotes from NBC's "The Good Place" (1)
Philosophical, Relatable and a little crazy ; Yes , we are talking about NBC's show "The Good Place". The show is about afterlife but surely not limited to it, the concept is surely out of the box; "The Good Place" discusses philosophical ideas and concepts in a never-before-seen way and makes one laugh and introspect at the same time. The main characters Eleanor and Michael are played by Ted Danson and Kristen Bell respectively.
All the seasons of "The Good Place" are available on Netflix, totally worth watching!
Here are some of my favourite Quotes from "The Good Place"-
1."I guess all we can do is embrace the pandemonium, find happiness in the unique insanity of being here, now" - Eleanor Shellstrop, The Good Place
2. "YA BASIC" - Eleanor Shellstrop, The Good Place
2. "Lies are always more convincing when they're closer to the truth."-Michael, The Good Place
3. "You humans have so many emotions! You only need two, anger and confusion!"-Michael, The Good Place
4, "I just want to sit and stare at nothing and silently scream for the rest of time." Tahani-Al Jamil, The Good Place
(This one is surely a MOOD :P )
5. "So 'Tahani' means 'Congratulations' in Arabic and 'Al-Jamil' means beautiful, so my full name altogether means.. "
Eleanor: Congratulations, beautiful.
"Thanks, Eleanor. You big flirt."
6. "I have no idea what's going on but everyone is talking and I should too." - Jason Mendoza, The Good Place
7. "Any time I had a problem, and I threw a Molotov cocktail... Boom, right away I had a different problem." - Jason Mendoza, The Good Place
"What if lying is ethical in this situation? What if certain actions aren't universally good or bad?" - Eleanor Shellstrop, The Good Place
9. "Humans only live 80 years, and they spend so much of it just waiting for things to be over." - Janet, The Good place (Ugh, Janet , please play my "depression song" )
10. "There is some good news. There's some cake left!" - Head accountant, The Good Place
If you liked this post and would like to see similar ones, subscribe to our website, scroll down and enter your e-mail id, this way you would be updated every time we post!
Wait, ARE YOU NOT SUBSCRIBING?